More time for Service
More time for Service
Your way into Smart Digitalization
More Time for your Customers
With eFLEXS you can efficiently plan and manage your
technical field workers and field services in no-time
Our service management software serves the small and medium-sized companies with field workers such as technicians, drivers, field engineers, delivery staff, general maintenance and repair workers who are managed by dispatchers and/or managers.
As a holistic field service management system, eFLEXS provides a simple data entry solution on a mobile device about field workers, scheduling, dispatching, service activities such as installations, repairs or maintenance of systems.
All this data entry is seamlessly integrated with inventory, billing and accounting into our 100% cloud-based dispatch management software.
The service management solution for your technical field service.
eFLEXS is a powerful software built for small and medium-sized companies who operate field services in a wide range of industries: manufacturing, logistics, transport, production, operations, telecom, energy, and others.
Through advanced planning and optimization of your or your customers’ resources (time, working team, assets, material availability, money), eFLEXS helps you grow your business and improve your productivity.
The blend of innovative technology, digitalization and deep understanding of today’s customers’ needs represent the solid basis of our comprehensive software.
eFLEXS Field Service Management software helps customers plan, manage and optimize their processes with the following features:
Tackle the future of field service management by investing in mobility with eFLEXS app. You can benefit from:
How is eFLEXS RIGHT FOR YOU? See the expectations and responsibilities of the audience at every level of your organization:
I want to:
- Create an advantage for both our own customers and employees
- Make an impact on personal and company performance
- Get recognition in the organisational niche
- Senior trusted engineer executing service orders efficiently & in a timely manner; mission: delight the customers
- Have real-time access to reliable information and support on the field
- Get easily updates and create reports for customers using mobile devices
- The 'go-to' person for creating service requests with customer types and service orders for technicians
- Dispatching the field services activities and keeping in contact with service engineers
- In control of the business and responsible for the growth strategy
- Maintaining the stakeholders and supplier relationship management transparent
- Making sure everything runs smoothly (roles, rules, plans, reports)
Drop us a line or give us a ring. We love to hear from you and are happy to answer any questions.
Read our latest posts in the field service management