Field Service Software for Industrial Equipment Manufacturers
Schedule maintenance, service, and repairs for industrial
equipment, machines, and plants in manufacturing and production
- faster, easier and better
Field Service Software for Industrial Equipment Suppliers
Plant-intensive production facilities require high productivity. Successful service business begins for industrial equipment companies immediately after the sale of a machine or system, because seamless productivity in manufacturing industries requires machines and systems that are in operation around the clock and that continuously deliver output.
This requires an increased need for regular maintenance and additional services to meet the high demands for productivity, efficiency and cost optimization. During the often long service life of machines and systems, after-sales service creates the necessary conditions for this through maintenance, spare parts supply, and modernization.
At the same time, service is increasingly becoming a way of differentiating apart from the competition, creating competitive advantages and additional sales potential.
eFLEXS Field Service Management offers a holistic field service management platform that covers all aspects of after-sales service with field technicians, enabling industrial equipment companies to ensure a high level of plant availability, service efficiency and customer satisfaction. These include critical factors like these:
- Service dispatchers who need to differentiate between planned installation and maintenance operations and urgent incidents; plan a high volume of work orders per day and assign them to field technicians with different skills.
- Field technicians who get their routes planned in advance and ideally optimized in real time to perform installation, maintenance, service or repairs on industrial machinery and equipment. Their work also requires access to essential data, spare parts, and materials at all times.
- Customers who expect high availability of their production equipment and therefore require fast troubleshooting.
Benefits for field service in industrial manufacturing equipment, machine, and plant construction
Increased efficiency for industrial equipment after sales service
With an overview of all data and planning information, eFLEXS provides an improved first-time fix rate and optimal preparation for field service scheduling and deployments, resulting in superior service and efficient customer care.
Comprehensive Contract and SLA Management in Service
Cyclical service or preventative maintenance contracts can be customized to meet your needs to provide the highest quality service to your customers and ensure long-term profitability for your business.
Improved Field Service Performance
Supporting the manual resource planning of the service dispatcher and, as an extension, automatic field service optimization with a Smart Optimizer ensure better capacity utilization of the technicians in the service and precise assignment of the right activities at the right time. The daily updated service business is easier to plan and workloads for technicians and dispatchers are reduced.
Integrated processes in service
Linking data with asset structure and inventory, management of service and material stocks, up to invoice support leads to a considerable reduction of costs and enables the reduction of dead times.
Secure competitive advantages
in industrial equipment manufacturing
with a powerful Field Service Management Software & App
With real-time access to reliable data through the eFLEXS FSM Mobile App, engineers in industrial manufacturing, mechanical & plant engineering become digital by switching to paperless work. With the best possible on-site support, manufacturing resource planning, route planning, and geo-tracking, as well as the ability to create a service report on the move, technicians in the service business can work faster and more transparently than ever before.
These and other features of our Field Service Mobile App support technicians in service, maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment:
- Overview of the currently pending service orders in after-sales service
- Management of articles, spare parts and mapping of the plant infrastructure
- Optimized route planning with map support
- Mobile field service control and optimized work orders
- Create mobile service report after completion of activities
No matter what kind of services industrial equipment suppliers offer,
we have the right solution for your field service management
Make your service in industrial manufacturing equipment a profitable business with eFLEXS!
Reduce your costs and improve your technical field service
with a flexible and scalable cloud solution.